Model 943-36CS Gamma Scintillation Detector with Integral Check Source
- Count range: 107 CPM
- Preamp integral with detector
- Integral 8 µCi 137Cs check source
- UDR may be remotely located up to 1500 ft
- Deadtime correction < 1% at 107 CPM
- Operating temperature range: 32º to 122ºF (0º to 50ºC) (max delta T 20ºC/hr)
The Model 943-36CS detector is designed to be sensitive to gamma radiation. The scintillation material, photomultiplier tube and preamplifier are contained within a cylindrical housing. The preamplifier provides pulse conditioning and cable driving capabilities to match the input characteristics of the instruments used to monitor the detector output.
The Model 943-36CS Gamma Scintillation Detector can be used with Universal Digital Ratemeters (UDRs) or with the Model 960 Digital Radiation Monitoring System (DRMS). UDRs are used in systems where individual control room readouts are employed, while the Model 960 DRMS is used when a complete digital system is supplied.
|Gamma Scintillation Detector